About Me

Welcome to my blog! I write sensual/erotic lesbian romances. I also dabble in poetry and have recently begun writing screenplays. I hope you enjoy your visit!

Saturday, August 6, 2022

Saturday's Excerpt – Partners: The Other Woman

 Gretchen glanced coldly at Frankie before meeting Johanna’s eyes. An amused smile played on her lips. "I already told you, Jo."

"You know I’ve always hated to be called Jo and I’d appreciate it if you’d stop. Now what the hell do you really want?"

Gretchen set her wineglass on the table next to the chair, leaned back letting the dress rise higher, folded her hands and placed them in her lap. "I told you. I’m being blackmailed. You’re the only one who can help me."

Johanna kept her eyes fixed on Gretchen’s. "Find someone else to help you. We’re not going to take your case so you’re wasting your time here and have definitely made a wasted trip unless you’re in the mood to visit Philadelphia or New York City."

"I didn’t ask her to take the case, I asked you." Her eyes softened as she peered at Johanna. "Are you offering to give me the grand tour of Philadelphia and New York City? Or are you offering something more?" Her eyes grew sultry.

"She’s not offering you anything!" Frankie stood up, moved to Johanna’s side, and put an arm around Johanna’s waist. "We’re a team and for the past twelve years all decisions have been mutually made by us. Now I’m going to graciously ask you to leave our home or I will have no choice but to physically remove you."



No comments:

Post a Comment