About Me

Welcome to my blog! I write sensual/erotic lesbian romances. I also dabble in poetry and have recently begun writing screenplays. I hope you enjoy your visit!

Saturday, July 30, 2022

Saturday's Excerpt – Partners: The Wrong Corpse

 Johanna stretched. She caressed Frankie’s arm, which was wound around her waist. She’d gone to bed a couple of hours ago, but couldn’t sleep. Something about the pictures she’d downloaded to her computer didn’t seem right. She wished she could figure out what was nagging her about them.

Frankie opened an eye and squinted. "Is it time to wake up?" she murmured. "I could sleep for a week."

Johanna turned on her side facing Frankie. She leaned in for a kiss, loving the feel of Frankie’s full, soft lips on hers. "No, babe. Go back to sleep." 



No comments:

Post a Comment