About Me

Welcome to my blog! I write sensual/erotic lesbian romances. I also dabble in poetry and have recently begun writing screenplays. I hope you enjoy your visit!

Saturday, August 27, 2022

Saturday's Excerpt – Partners: Winds Of Fire

 Frankie wished she knew why George was so ill at ease. Even though he was forcing himself to be friendly, she felt the chilliness in his attitude. Something was off. 

"Just thought I'd stop in for a minute." He craned his neck trying to read the opened file on Frankie's desk. "It's good to see you back at your desk, Johanna," he said as his eyes moved from the file to her. 

"It's good to be back." She flashed a bright smile. "You're still coming over on Saturday, I hope." 

He returned her smile with a weaker version of his own. "I wouldn't miss it." He cleared his throat. "Well, I'd better get back to the office. We've got our hands full with all of those arson fires." 

Frankie leaned back in her chair. "Any clues?" 

He rubbed his chin thoughtfully as he studied her for a minute. "We're working on it. Is there anything you'd like to share with me?" He tilted his head toward the folder.



No comments:

Post a Comment