About Me

Welcome to my blog! I write sensual/erotic lesbian romances. I also dabble in poetry and have recently begun writing screenplays. I hope you enjoy your visit!

Saturday, August 20, 2022

Saturday's Excerpt – Partners: Beyond The Shadows

 Frankie scanned the list of victims, and then drew a sharp breath. "I still don't understand how I—" Her eyes stopped scanning and stayed focused on one name. It seemed to jump off the page at her. Her eyes blurred. Her hands shook uncontrollably and she dropped the file folder. Her head swam and nausea overtook her. She gripped the arms of her chair to steady her shaking until her knuckles turned white. "My name is on this list of victims, George." She could barely choke the words out. Her stomach twisted in knots. "That's why you called me down here. I'm one of that bastard's victims!" 

Johanna grabbed Frankie's arm and held it tightly like she was hanging on for dear life. Frankie's insides froze. Her head was swimming.



No comments:

Post a Comment