About Me

Welcome to my blog! I write sensual/erotic lesbian romances. I also dabble in poetry and have recently begun writing screenplays. I hope you enjoy your visit!

Saturday, January 27, 2018

Saturday's Excerpt – The Silent Cry

J.C. looked up hoping to conceal the pain Samantha's words caused. "We used to be so close, Sam. It seems like it was years ago now." She swallowed hard. "I love you. That has never stopped for me. I don't know why you ended our relationship. I was so hurt when you never visited me in jail. I thought you didn't care. I couldn't take it when you said you didn't want to see me anymore. I don't care about anything anymore…especially now with Harry gone." A tear slid from her eye, making a slow descent down her cheek. "I don't know what happened that night; I wish to God I could remember, but I can't. When I came here that night I thought that maybe you would have missed me so much that you would want me back." She cleared her throat. "But I swear to you that I did not kill Harry. I know I was set up and I've been racking my brain trying to figure this out." She twisted her fingers through her hair. "I don't have any recollection of anything after I left here that night. At first, I thought I was losing my mind. I just wish I could remember," she sobbed.

Extasy Books 
Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment