About Me

Welcome to my blog! I write sensual/erotic lesbian romances. I also dabble in poetry and have recently begun writing screenplays. I hope you enjoy your visit!

Saturday, February 3, 2018

Saturday's Excerpt – The Other Side

"Your affairs tortured me, Michael," she continued. "I felt so violated."

"What about yours and Clare's?" he countered. "How can you twist things to make me out to be the villain in this marriage?"

"I wasn't screwing my staff!"

"You might as well have been."

"Then why didn't you leave, Michael?" She looked pointedly at him. "Why?"

He kept quiet.

"You didn't leave because the benefits were too good. You got to play the part of the doting husband and father, but most importantly you enjoyed all the prestige that went along with it, not to mention the money and other luxuries."

He let his breath out slowly. "What kind of woman would marry a man knowing that she only enjoyed being with women?" 


Extasy Books 
Amazon 

No comments:

Post a Comment