About Me

Welcome to my blog! I write sensual/erotic lesbian romances. I also dabble in poetry and have recently begun writing screenplays. I hope you enjoy your visit!

Saturday, February 24, 2018

Saturday's Excerpt – Out Of Control

She noticed the small tattoo of an angel on Molly's bare shoulder and pointed to it. "I like that."

Molly laughed, tilting her head. "Thanks. I had that done when I was eighteen during my
rebellious years. I thought about having it removed, but never got around to it."

"I wouldn't…it's nice."

"Maybe I'll keep it then." She grinned. "I suppose we should get back to the others."

Alex would have preferred continuing to talk to her alone, but reluctantly followed noticing what a nice ass she had. With every curve in the right place, she was clad in a pair of tight-fitting jeans and a low-scooped blouse. Her body was slim, but her  arms and legs were muscular and Alex attributed that to carrying the heavy mailbags while walking her route. Her femininity couldn't be denied though. The perfume she wore was light and pleasantly filled Alex's nostrils.


Extasy Books 
Amazon 
Kobo

No comments:

Post a Comment