About Me

Welcome to my blog! I write sensual/erotic lesbian romances. I also dabble in poetry and have recently begun writing screenplays. I hope you enjoy your visit!

Saturday, December 30, 2017

Saturday's Excerpt – Heart's Desire

"Well, in my case, I think it'll be fun to give up some of my creature comforts for a couple of days just to be totally alone with you." She flashed a wicked smile. "If I get bored, then you can be my toy. I can think of a lot of ways to have fun playing with you."

Emma licked her lips. "Such a wicked one-track mind you have, but I must admit that it would be my pleasure submitting to all your desires." Her eyes roamed up and down Vanessa's pantyhose-clad legs. "Do you have any idea how hot I get just looking at you? How excited I get every time I hear your key in the door?" 


Extasy Books 
Amazon 
Barnes & Noble  
Itunes 
Kobo

No comments:

Post a Comment