About Me

Welcome to my blog! I write sensual/erotic lesbian romances. I also dabble in poetry and have recently begun writing screenplays. I hope you enjoy your visit!

Saturday, December 9, 2017

Saturday's Excerpt – Partners: Deception

"Do you know if Kyle is married?" Frankie asked.

"Will mentioned that he has a wife and is raising his late sister's son. They currently live in Seattle."

"I assume they'll be joining him if you hire him." Frankie's eyebrows drew together. "When will Kyle be arriving?"

Trey exhaled loudly. "He's already here."

Frankie's eyes narrowed. "Before he even has the job?"

He nodded.

"Did his family come with him?" Johanna asked.

He shook his head. "No. He's going to send for them after he secures an apartment or affordable home. At least that's what Will says."

Johanna's brow puckered. "Trey, what aren't you telling us? Something doesn't sound right."

He blew his breath out dejectedly. "Will already hired him."

"Does he have the authority?" Frankie asked, surprised. "I don't mean to pry into your personal affairs, Trey, so please don't take it the wrong way."

"I'm not," he assured Frankie with a weak smile. He folded his hands. "I've given Will some authority due to our personal relationship, but never any authority where it concerns
the finances of the business. Even with minor decisions, he's always come to me first to seek my approval before moving ahead. That's what makes this whole situation
so strange."

"Have you confronted Will about hiring him?" Frankie questioned.

"I only found out he'd gone ahead and hired Kyle after I called you this morning, Johanna. I should have called you back and told you right away, but I'm still processing it. Needless to say, I did let Will know in no uncertain terms that I wasn't happy about it." He swallowed hard. "I don't know what to do. I can't believe Will would do something
like this. He has no authority to hire anyone and he knows it."


Amazon 
Torrid Books 
Simon & Schuster 
Itunes 
Barnes & Noble 
Google Play 
Kobo

No comments:

Post a Comment