About Me

Welcome to my blog! I write sensual/erotic lesbian romances. I also dabble in poetry and have recently begun writing screenplays. I hope you enjoy your visit!

Saturday, April 6, 2024

Saturday's Excerpt – The Silent Cry

J.C. raised her eyes, and then looked into Samantha’s. "I need to feel you next to me again. I need to hold you and be held by you. You can’t deny what we shared." Her voice beseeched Samantha to remember. "You want it, too. I feel it. You want me as much as I want you. We belong together." 

Samantha studied J.C.’s face. "Please, let’s just forget the past. It’ll only destroy us. What we had is over and we can’t go back," she insisted. "We were never meant to be." 

"Why can’t we go back to those happy times? Don’t you remember what we had together? I know you haven’t forgotten the dreams we shared and all our good times." She softly brushed her fingertips over Samantha’s bare arm, knowing that her touch affected Samantha as much as touching Samantha affected her.


No comments:

Post a Comment