About Me

Welcome to my blog! I write sensual/erotic lesbian romances. I also dabble in poetry and have recently begun writing screenplays. I hope you enjoy your visit!

Saturday, June 18, 2022

Saturday's Excerpt – Out Of Control

 "No. I’m hoping that once you and Molly get to know each other better, you’ll come to your senses where Chelsea’s concerned. Molly doesn’t sleep around."

Her eyes widened. "Neither do I, Stel."

Stella eyed her warily. "Loneliness can sometimes make a person react uncharacteristically. Take the time to get to know Molly. She loves a lot of the same things you do, reading, poetry and she loves the theater almost as much as you do."

"I want to know her, Stel," Alex said quietly as they observed Molly heading toward them with a wide grin on her pretty face. "I won’t ever hurt her. You know that. And thank you for not mentioning Chelsea to her."

Stella squeezed her elbow. "I know you wouldn’t deliberately hurt anyone, sweetie, but still be careful."




No comments:

Post a Comment