About Me

Welcome to my blog! I write sensual/erotic lesbian romances. I also dabble in poetry and have recently begun writing screenplays. I hope you enjoy your visit!

Saturday, May 21, 2022

Saturday's Excerpt – The Silent Cry

 "I do take some responsibility for adding to your pain, and the only solution I can come up with for both our sakes is to distance ourselves from one another. If we’re both hurting one another, either intentionally or unintentionally, then how can this union be good? I don’t know who I am anymore. I do know, though, that the love we shared was very special, different from anything I’ve ever experienced, and I’ll never be sorry that it happened. I just need to sort out what I really want for my life, just as you do. " 

"I know what I want. You. I will change. I’ll do anything for you, Sam," she pleaded.

Extasy Books

Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment