About Me

Welcome to my blog! I write sensual/erotic lesbian romances. I also dabble in poetry and have recently begun writing screenplays. I hope you enjoy your visit!

Saturday, August 15, 2020

Saturday's Excerpt – Out Of Control

Alex ran a brush through her short, light brown hair as she briefly looked at Chelsea’s reflection in the mirror. Her gaze drifted back to her own reflection. She was tall and lanky with a boyish build. Her skin was flawless and her cheekbones high. Overall, she thought she looked pretty good for her twenty-nine years. "What exactly is your field, Chelsea? Ever since I met you, you’ve been talking about hitting it big. First it was as a singer, then a dancer followed by actress…the list goes on and on!"

"As I recall, you used to be fascinated with my dreams of hitting it big in the entertainment field."

"But that’s all they turned out to be, dammit! The way you talked about your plans I got caught up in your enthusiasm, but when it actually came to making them a reality, you had no drive."


Extasy Books 
Amazon 
Kobo

No comments:

Post a Comment