About Me

Welcome to my blog! I write sensual/erotic lesbian romances. I also dabble in poetry and have recently begun writing screenplays. I hope you enjoy your visit!

Saturday, August 8, 2020

Saturday's Excerpt – The Interview

"No, thank you, I’m fine." She couldn’t stop staring at this beautiful woman; a woman who had fascinated her for years; a woman she had secretly lusted after and, late at night in the dark, had fantasized making love with. Meeting her in the flesh almost took her breath away. She was face-to-face with her idol.

"Okay, then." She folded her hands and laid them in her lap. "May I call you Rae?"

Rae nervously nodded as her eyes traveled the length of Shayla’s long slender legs to her piercing blue eyes then drifted back to the sheer blouse Shayla wore. Her full breasts strained against the
fabric revealing her hardened nipples. A tense knot tightened in the pit of Rae’s stomach and she felt moist between her legs.


Extasy Books 
Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment