About Me

Welcome to my blog! I write sensual/erotic lesbian romances. I also dabble in poetry and have recently begun writing screenplays. I hope you enjoy your visit!

Saturday, August 4, 2018

Saturday's Excerpt – The Three Of Us

"You're getting married?" Deborah asked, shocked.

"Yes, Mom. Please be happy for me. Now I know why the other relationships never worked out. Lily is the woman I am meant to be with for the rest of my life. We have so much in common. She's incredible."

Caroline's announcement threw her off guard. "Of course, I'm happy for you, honey. It's just that your news about getting married has taken me by surprise. Give me a minute to let it sink in," she said with a smile and then realized Caroline couldn't see her facial expressions. "I am thrilled for you, honey," she said mustering as much excited emotion as she could force into her voice.


Extasy Books 
Amazon 
Barnes & Noble 
Itunes 
Kobo

No comments:

Post a Comment