About Me

Welcome to my blog! I write sensual/erotic lesbian romances. I also dabble in poetry and have recently begun writing screenplays. I hope you enjoy your visit!

Saturday, August 18, 2018

Saturday's Excerpt – Partners: The Other Woman

Frankie's shoulders slumped. Why wasn't Johanna demanding that Gretchen leave? A cold clamminess overtook her. "Johanna, I'd like to talk to you in private, please," Frankie said in a low voice. She tightly clasped her trembling hands.

Johanna hesitated. "In a minute, Frankie." She kept her eyes glued on Gretchen. "I'm waiting, Gretchen."

"Now!" Frankie demanded not caring how she looked to Gracelyn and Gretchen. She couldn't take any more of this humiliation. She quickly exited the room avoiding eye contact with Gretchen and Gracelyn, but felt their eyes boring into her back as she stiffly walked through the door toward her bedroom. Johanna had let Gretchen and her mother make a fool out of her and it left her hurt, confused, and so very afraid. Frankie choked back a sob that had bubbled up in her throat.

Frankie heard Johanna's quick footsteps following her to their bedroom. Once inside, Frankie whirled on her. "Is this the woman who caused you to leave California? Is Gretchen your ex-lover?" Her body shook convulsively. "Dammit, Johanna, answer me."

Johanna lowered her eyes. "Yes, but please let me explain."

Frankie hurried to the closet and pulled out a suitcase. "Don't bother. I get the picture. At least it explains your mother's odd behavior."


Torrid Books 
Simon & Schuster 
Amazon 
Barnes & Noble 
Google Play 
Kobo 
BAM

No comments:

Post a Comment