About Me

Welcome to my blog! I write sensual/erotic lesbian romances. I also dabble in poetry and have recently begun writing screenplays. I hope you enjoy your visit!

Saturday, July 15, 2017

Saturday's Excerpt – The Silent Cry

J.C. nodded as Samantha's hand brushed her own causing it to tremble even more. "Thanks, Sam. I owe you one the next time you're at Harry's." She gulped at the drink, feeling its healing warmth quickly spreading through her and calming her wobbly insides.

"You don't owe me anything. What's going on with you tonight? What's really wrong?"

She shook her head slowly back and forth. "Sam, how can I tell you when I don't even know myself?" She took another swallow of her drink. "I just have this terrible emptiness inside. I can't stand being away from you," she whispered in a cracked voice. "Why can't we be together again?"

Her eyes pleaded with Samantha's. "It would be different this time. I promise. I'm losing my mind being away from you. I'll change, but just give me some time."

"You're losing your mind because it's saturated with alcohol. You're incapable of feeling anything except the fear of where your next drink is coming from."


Extasy Books 
Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment