About Me

Welcome to my blog! I write sensual/erotic lesbian romances. I also dabble in poetry and have recently begun writing screenplays. I hope you enjoy your visit!

Saturday, August 6, 2016

Saturday's New Excerpt – Breaking Free

Before Katelyn could respond, he turned to Izzy. "We haven't seen her this happy in a long time. It doesn't matter how you two met…I'm just thrilled that you've come into her life and put that beautiful smile back on her face. And I want to be the first to thank you. It's not hard to see how much you two mean to each other. You couldn't ask for a better family to be a part of either, Izzy."

The rest of Katelyn's family enthusiastically voiced their approval and held up their glasses in a toast as they smiled at Izzy and Katelyn. Izzy felt Katelyn stiffen. She turned and glanced at Katelyn. Her face had drained of all color and an expression of shock was etched on her beautiful face. Suddenly it dawned on Izzy what they were referring to.


Extasy Books 
All Romance Ebooks 
Amazon 
Barnes & Noble 
Itunes 

No comments:

Post a Comment