About Me

Welcome to my blog! I write sensual/erotic lesbian romances. I also dabble in poetry and have recently begun writing screenplays. I hope you enjoy your visit!

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Stormy Weather


We've been having some crazy weather this year. On June 30th, a storm blew through and took my back fence with it. Thankfully there was no damage to the house. We were also fortunate not to lose power as so many in the city did. We've had two more violent storms since then, but were spared any damage.

Last year Hurricane Irene destroyed my basement, which included my old office. Fortunately I'd relocated my office upstairs, but still there was a lot of damage to the basement.

Now I'm hoping that we get a reprieve from the intense heat. I'm almost afraid to see what August will bring.

No comments:

Post a Comment