About Me

Welcome to my blog! I write sensual/erotic lesbian romances. I also dabble in poetry and have recently begun writing screenplays. I hope you enjoy your visit!

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Sizzling Sunday Excerpts The Necklace


Can a necklace change one's destiny? When Jordan finds a long lost necklace from her late grandmother, her life takes a new and unexpected turn.

Excerpt


"Why don't we go to Flanagan's after the movie? Make a night of it." 

 "I'd like that," Skye replied as her eyes locked with the emerald. 

Lara glanced around the room, then turned her attention back to Skye. "I've been getting a lot of strange looks all evening." 

"It's the necklace...it's so beautiful! I've never seen anything like it before." 



"Me either." She touched it again, but this time felt a jolt as she looked at Skye. The warm sensation that had only been in her chest, now crept from her fingertips and spread throughout her whole body. Her cheeks grew warm. 

"What's wrong, Lara? Are you ill?" 

"No...let's go." 

Skye's eyes narrowed as she gazed at the radiant emerald. "What are you feeling?" 

Beads of perspiration popped out on Lara's forehead. "It's a beautiful warm sensation. It's beyond description." She gazed at Skye's stunning face and then flushed and turned away. "Let's just go home...unless you want to go to a movie and Flanagan's." 

Skye shook her head. "Going out was your idea, remember?" 


Lara numbly nodded as she wondered how to keep the feelings surging through her under control. "I'll make it up to you."

Purchase 


No comments:

Post a Comment