About Me

Welcome to my blog! I write sensual/erotic lesbian romances. I also dabble in poetry and have recently begun writing screenplays. I hope you enjoy your visit!

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Sizzling Sunday Excerpts The Prize


Entering a contest to win a date gets Micki more than she bargained for when The Prize has a goal of its own.

Excerpt

"Wow! Starlyn looks hot tonight!" Micki's best friend, Liz said. 

She looked at Liz and smiled. "She always does." Starlyn was wearing a short black dress with a plunging neckline that showed plenty of cleavage. She wished that she was the one on the stage next to her instead of Taylor. If Starlyn would only give her a chance. 

Micki and her three closest friends rarely missed their weekly Saturday night out together, but when obligations kept the others away, Micki could still be found at TM's every Saturday night and often several times during the week. 

 
"May I have everyone's attention?" Starlyn asked. 

Micki's eyes turned backed to Starlyn. 



"We're going to have a contest with all proceeds going to the building fund for the new shelter being constructed for the homeless gay and lesbian youth." 

"How generous of Marti and Tina," Liz murmured. 

Micki nodded, not wanting to miss anything Starlyn was about to say. 

"The winner receives--" Starlyn turned to Taylor who in turn signaled to the drummer. After the drummer was finished with her rift, Starlyn continued. "The winner wins a date with me!" 

Loud whoops went up from the crowd. 

"You going to enter?" Liz asked as she peered at Micki with a wide grin. "You've been lusting after her for the past two years. Now's your chance to finally get her alone." 

Micki shrugged. "It depends on what I have to do and the rules. You know that I'm not much for competitive activities." 

"I'd be concentrating more on the prize."

"I always am." Micki said with a sly grin.

Purchase 

No comments:

Post a Comment