About Me

Welcome to my blog! I write sensual/erotic lesbian romances. I also dabble in poetry and have recently begun writing screenplays. I hope you enjoy your visit!

Saturday, March 16, 2024

Saturday's Excerpt – Destiny

In bed later that night, Rachel listened to Kerri’s heavy breathing, but knew that she wasn’t asleep. She moved closer tenderly touching Kerri’s smooth cheek. "Ker?" 

"Hmmm?" 

"Were you sleeping?" 

She slowly let her breath out. "No, just thinking." 

"About what?" 

Kerri shifted turning her face toward Rachel. "Us. I thought my life was finally going the way I’d always hoped and now you’re leaving me." Her voice cracked, and then broke. "I’m afraid that I’m losing you and I don’t know what to do." 

Rachel ran her fingertips over Kerri’s cheek feeling the tear that trickled from her eye. "I’ll never leave you, Ker. I just need to do this. For us."

Amazon

Barnes & Noble

Extasy Books

 

No comments:

Post a Comment