About Me

Welcome to my blog! I write sensual/erotic lesbian romances. I also dabble in poetry and have recently begun writing screenplays. I hope you enjoy your visit!

Saturday, July 3, 2021

Saturday's Excerpt – Zinna

 Zinna heard the unmistakable tears in Megan’s voice. Hot tears poured from her own eyes, zigzagging down her face. She felt her lover’s pain. She was the cause of Megan’s pain as well as her own.

"Who’s there?"

Zinna listened to the silence. Megan was probably looking at the caller ID. She’d forgotten about the caller ID. Shit, now she’s going to know it’s me.

"Zinna," she choked. "Is that you? Please talk to me," she sobbed.

Zinna’s lips quivered. "Meg, I love you; just remember that," she wept, then clicked the phone off. She buried her head in her lap, sobbing uncontrollably.

Extasy Books

Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment