About Me

Welcome to my blog! I write sensual/erotic lesbian romances. I also dabble in poetry and have recently begun writing screenplays. I hope you enjoy your visit!

Saturday, July 24, 2021

Saturday's Excerpt – The Interview

Shayla’s brow puckered. "So your work takes precedence over your personal relationships?"
 
Rae was taken by surprise. Her answer obviously annoyed Shayla. Was Shayla playing games with her? "Of course not. If I were in a relationship then my work and personal life
would find a balance."

"How? What if your significant other wouldn’t accept your working hours?"

She shrugged. "I suppose I would find that out during the beginning of the relationship. If I saw a potential problem, I would end the relationship."

"Interesting. Let me give you a couple of scenarios and see how you would handle those situations."

Rae looked into Shayla’s eyes and immediately knew that Shayla wasn’t playing games with her. The sincerity in her eyes was unmistakable. "I’ll give it my best shot."

Extasy Books 

Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment