About Me

Welcome to my blog! I write sensual/erotic lesbian romances. I also dabble in poetry and have recently begun writing screenplays. I hope you enjoy your visit!

Saturday, November 21, 2020

Saturday's Excerpt – Partners: Winds Of Fire

"All that money and she can't touch it," Johanna added. "That's not right, Alec."

"No, it's not and that's why I can't afford to wait much longer. I think Thatcher's going to make a move soon." He paused. "So, you two are still on board after everything I've told you?" he asked studying them.

"Of course, we are," Frankie answered. "We've already given Kendall a signed contract. We just needed to clarify with you that she is the real Kendall Bronson Longman. Now that we know she is, we're determined to do everything in our power to help her."
"There is one other thing that doesn't make sense, Alec. Doesn't the way Kendall is dressed reflect poorly on Thatcher? Or is that part of his plan to use against her?" Johanna's eyes narrowed. "To be honest, she looked like a woman who lives on the streets. That's why we'd originally thought she may have stolen or found Kendall's wallet with her identity."

Torrid Books

Simon & Schuster 

Amazon

Barnes & Noble

No comments:

Post a Comment