About Me

Welcome to my blog! I write sensual/erotic lesbian romances. I also dabble in poetry and have recently begun writing screenplays. I hope you enjoy your visit!

Saturday, November 14, 2020

Saturday's Excerpt – Partners: Beyond The Shadows

Johanna shook her head. "Never saw him before."

George eyed them carefully as they studied the pictures. "She wouldn't recognize him, Frankie, but you might."

"Me?" She scrutinized the pictures again. "Is this what you dragged us down here so early for, George? To look at this picture?" She lifted an eyebrow as her eyes shifted from the picture to the sheriff. "I've never seen this man before. What makes you think I'd know him? What's he done?" She peered at him. "Is he connected to one of our cases?"

George rubbed his jaw. "No." His features softened as he looked at the women. "You know I wouldn't have asked you two to come here if it wasn't important, Frankie." He shifted his heavy body in his large worn leather chair.

Amazon

Barnes & Noble 

Torrid Books

Simon & Schuster

No comments:

Post a Comment