About Me

Welcome to my blog! I write sensual/erotic lesbian romances. I also dabble in poetry and have recently begun writing screenplays. I hope you enjoy your visit!

Saturday, October 10, 2020

Saturday's Excerpt – The Three Of Us

Caroline ran her hands through Lily’s beautiful dark brown hair. "I can’t wait until my mom finally meets you," she whispered. "She’s going to love you. But no one will ever love you as much as I do."

Lily propped herself up on an elbow. "I hope she at least likes me," she said with a wide smile. "So…" she said, running a fingertip under Caroline’s chin. "What did you tell your mother about me?"

"Not too much. I want her to meet you in person and see for herself that you’re as wonderful as I’ve said. And you know, I do think you’re wonderful," Caroline said, reaching her arms around Lily and drawing her closer. "I did tell her how kind and sweet you are to me. And that we’re getting married."

Lily’s eyes widened. "I wish I could have met her on one of her visits. She must think it odd that we’re getting married and she hasn’t even met me."

Amazon 

Barnes & Noble 

Extasy Books 

No comments:

Post a Comment