About Me

Welcome to my blog! I write sensual/erotic lesbian romances. I also dabble in poetry and have recently begun writing screenplays. I hope you enjoy your visit!

Saturday, October 24, 2020

Saturday's Excerpt – Partners: The Other Woman

"Hello. Is Jo here?" the stranger asked, shaking snow from her unbuttoned long sleek black coat as she glanced disapprovingly around the office.

Frankie eyed the woman skeptically. She’d never heard anyone call Johanna ‘Jo’ before. Johanna hated to be called Jo, so she assumed the woman might be looking for someone else. "Do you
mean Johanna Obrien?"

The blonde tossed her hair impatiently. "Of course. Who else would I mean? Is she here?" she snapped as her eyes drifted to the door leading to the storage area. "It’s urgent!"

"No. I’m sorry. She’s on vacation for the next two weeks. Maybe I can help you."

"I need to talk to Jo immediately. This doesn’t concern anyone else and I don’t care to discuss it with anyone other than Jo."

"If you’d like to stop back in a couple of weeks we’ll be happy to talk to you." Frankie moved to her desk, grabbed a business card and walked back to the woman. "You can call the office to set up an
appointment."

"No. That won’t do," she replied irritably. "Give me a number where I can reach Jo immediately. I’m sure she has a cell phone. I can’t wait until she returns in a couple of weeks!"

Frankie’s jaw twitched as she fought to keep her temper under control. She kept her voice level as she looked at the woman. "If you call this number the call will be forwarded to her home phone.
If it’s as urgent as you say, then I’m sure she’ll call you back immediately."

The blonde’s eyes narrowed. "I’m sure she won’t mind if you give me her private number. In fact, I can assure you that she’ll probably be pleased to see me." Her eyes swept distastefully over Frankie as they moved from Frankie’s red blouse, black leather jacket, tight black jeans and finally to her two-inch heeled bootclad feet before she raised them level to Frankie’s eyes again.

Amazon

Barnes & Noble 

Torrid Books

Simon & Schuster

No comments:

Post a Comment