About Me

Welcome to my blog! I write sensual/erotic lesbian romances. I also dabble in poetry and have recently begun writing screenplays. I hope you enjoy your visit!

Saturday, October 17, 2020

Saturday's Excerpt – Partners: The Wrong Corpse

Johanna leaned back in her soft leather chair and frowned at Frankie. "I don’t like him. I can’t quite put my finger on it, but there’s something off about him."

Frankie laughed. "You’ve read my mind. Great minds think alike."

"Ah, that’s why we work so well together." She glanced at the notes she’d taken. "So, any ideas? Or were you tuning him out? You seemed to be daydreaming."

"I can’t help myself when you’re dressed the way you are today. All I have to do is look at your legs and…well you know."

Johanna threw her head back and laughed. "I never dreamed I’d ever find someone who still turned me on as much as the day we first met."

Frankie grinned. "That’s what I was daydreaming about. It was torture waiting and hoping that you’d want me as much as I did you when we first met. I knew the first time we made love that I’d never get enough of you."

"That goes double for me, baby. So, where do you want to start with the Cassandra McHenry case?" 

Amazon 

Barnes & Noble 

Torrid Books 

Simon & Schuster 

No comments:

Post a Comment