About Me

Welcome to my blog! I write sensual/erotic lesbian romances. I also dabble in poetry and have recently begun writing screenplays. I hope you enjoy your visit!

Saturday, December 7, 2019

Saturday's Excerpt – Out Of Control

"But it hurts. The loneliness hurts so damned bad." Molly slowly shook her head. "Sometimes I don't think I'll make it through another night." She looked at Alex.

Instinctively, Alex grabbed her hands. "I'm sorry, Molly. I didn't mean to make you upset."

"You didn't. It feels good to talk to someone who understands, but I'm the one who should apologize." She gave Alex's hands a squeeze, but didn't let go. "I'm not very good company."

"You have nothing to apologize for. And yes, I know what it feels like to be lonely." Alex didn't realize that her thumb was slowly caressing the top of Molly's hand. She looked into Molly's lonely eyes and, before she could stop herself, leaned over and softly kissed her lips.


Extasy Books 
Amazon 
Kobo

No comments:

Post a Comment