About Me

Welcome to my blog! I write sensual/erotic lesbian romances. I also dabble in poetry and have recently begun writing screenplays. I hope you enjoy your visit!

Saturday, November 23, 2019

Saturday's Excerpt – The Interview

"No one likes to be criticized. Besides, I'm supposed to be the one interviewing you."

A hurt expression crossed Shayla's beautiful face. "I'm only trying to help you. Look, it's late. I'm going to grab a shower then get some sleep. You can use the guest room down the hall third door on the right." She moved toward the hallway.

"I…I thought…." her voice trailed off.

Shayla's head snapped back around. "You thought what? You have a bad habit of leaving sentences unfinished. If you have something to say, please say it."


Extasy Books 
Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment