About Me

Welcome to my blog! I write sensual/erotic lesbian romances. I also dabble in poetry and have recently begun writing screenplays. I hope you enjoy your visit!

Saturday, November 9, 2019

Saturday's Excerpt – Best Friends

Callie watched the color drain from Katie's face and realized that Katie misread her silence as dislike. "No…no," she quickly whispered in a raspy voice. "It's okay." She placed a trembling hand on top of Katie's, staring into her sea-green eyes and losing herself in the wonder of everything that made Katie what she was. Now those eyes held the promise of something special.

"What do you want from me, Katie?"

Katie tenderly put her free arm around Callie's neck and drew her closer. Callie felt Katie's fingertips tremble as their lips met again. This time neither one of them pulled away. She wanted to stay locked in Katie's embrace for the rest of her life. 


Extasy Books 
Amazon 
Barnes & Noble 
Itunes

No comments:

Post a Comment