About Me

Welcome to my blog! I write sensual/erotic lesbian romances. I also dabble in poetry and have recently begun writing screenplays. I hope you enjoy your visit!

Saturday, August 26, 2017

Saturday's Excerpt – Love Unleashed – The Warden

"Have I done something wrong, Warden Barlow?" Kelsey asked in a small voice.

Jennifer smiled warmly at the young inmate hoping to put her at ease. She watched as Kelsey swallowed hard noticing her long beautiful neck. She felt the wetness between her legs as she imagined how it would feel to caresses that beautiful neck and kiss those full lips.

"No, not at all. Please have a seat. I summoned you to my office because I make it a rule to get to know all of the new inmates. I want to make sure you understand all of the rules and to answer any questions you may have."


Extasy Books 
Amazon 

No comments:

Post a Comment