About Me

Welcome to my blog! I write sensual/erotic lesbian romances. I also dabble in poetry and have recently begun writing screenplays. I hope you enjoy your visit!

Saturday, August 12, 2017

Saturday's Excerpt - Love Unleashed – Changes

"You never touch me anymore. Have you lost desire for me? It's been weeks since we've made love." She saw the pained expression that crossed Eden's face. She looked like she was about to cry.

"I could never lose desire for you. If you want to make love, then we will." She reached behind Skyler, unzipped her dress and gently eased her out of it. She seductively ran her tongue over Skyler's bare shoulders as her hands removed Skyler's bra, pantyhose and panties. Her hands played with Skyler's breasts. "I'm going to make it up to you. I promise, baby."


Extasy Books 
Amazon 

No comments:

Post a Comment