About Me

Welcome to my blog! I write sensual/erotic lesbian romances. I also dabble in poetry and have recently begun writing screenplays. I hope you enjoy your visit!

Saturday, October 15, 2016

Saturday's New Excerpt – Partners: Blinded By The Trees

Johanna shuddered. "I'll give you everything you want, baby." She helped Frankie out of her clothes and then stood back admiring her lover's body.

Frankie guided her to their large bed. "You know what I'd like to do? Something we haven't done in a long time."

"What's that?"

"Let's take a bubble bath together. A nice long relaxing bubble bath."

Johanna's eyes lit up. "I'll get the CD player and you start the bath."

Frankie ran the bath water while Johanna found a CD filled with romantic songs and then lit some candles and placed them on the bathroom counters. As the music played softly in the background Frankie stepped into the bathtub and then took Johanna's hand and helped her in. The light lilac fragrance of the bubbles and the flickering lights from the candles Johanna had placed on the counter cast the room in an inviting sexy ambiance.

Frankie leaned back and held Johanna against her. "This is nice," she murmured. "So relaxing." She sighed contentedly as she stroked Johanna's cheek with the back of her hand.


Torrid Books
Simon and Schuster  
Amazon 
Barnes & Noble
Google Play 
Kobo

No comments:

Post a Comment