About Me

Welcome to my blog! I write sensual/erotic lesbian romances. I also dabble in poetry and have recently begun writing screenplays. I hope you enjoy your visit!

Saturday, October 1, 2016

Saturday's New Excerpt – 2 In 1: Partners

Once inside the bedroom Frankie stripped off her clothes, then climbed into bed and huddled under the heavy blankets and comforter. The howling wind with its lonely desolate sound made her yearn for Johanna's warm body cuddled next to her. She bur-rowed even deeper under the covers. She hoped Johanna wouldn't be long. She yawned as her mind drifted over the odd events of the night until exhaustion overtook her and she eventually fell into a fitful sleep.

Two hours later she awakened when the bedroom door quietly opened and closed. She heard Johanna tiptoe into the darkened room and listened to the sounds of Johanna removing her clothes. A moment later Johanna slipped into bed and rolled onto her side pressing her body tightly against Frankie's back.

The heat from Johanna's body as her smooth skin touched Frankie's was overpowering. When Johanna wrapped her arms around her, Frankie murmured contentedly. She always had the feeling of peace and security when Johanna was next to her.

"Babe, I know you're not asleep," Johanna whispered close to her ear. She ran a hand over Frankie's bare shoulder. "I need you, Frankie, more now than I ever have. I'm so scared, baby. Please hold me." 


Torrid Books 
Simon and Schuster 
All Romance Ebooks 
Amazon 

Google Play 
Kobo 



No comments:

Post a Comment