About Me

Welcome to my blog! I write sensual/erotic lesbian romances. I also dabble in poetry and have recently begun writing screenplays. I hope you enjoy your visit!

Saturday, October 29, 2016

Saturday's New Excerpt – Partners: Beyond The Shadows

Johanna let tears of frustration and fear roll down her cheeks, not caring how she appeared to their friends. The room had gone uncomfortably quiet as all eyes focused on Frankie and her. "The time's up, Frankie. We've run out of time!" she cried. "Don't you care about what this is doing to me?" She felt the immediate tension that enveloped the room. She sniffed. "I'm sorry," she said, blinking as she looked at her guests. "I just don't know how much more I can take."

"Don't apologize, sweetie." Kate's jaw was set. "Look what you're putting Johanna through, Frankie. Think about her. I can't believe you're doing this to her. I'm talking as your friend now and not as a deputy, but this is not the Frankie I know and love. What the hell is going on with  you?"

"Frankie, we're your friends. You need all the help you can get," Will stated. "Why are you shutting us out?"

Frankie sat staring at them but said nothing. Johanna wondered what was going through her mind. No smart comebacks…nothing.

"Tell us what Will and I can do to help, Sheriff." Trey said. "We can't sit back and wait for something to happen."


Torrid Books
Simon and Schuster  
All Romance Ebooks 
Amazon 
Barnes & Noble 

Google Play 
Kobo 


No comments:

Post a Comment