About Me

Welcome to my blog! I write sensual/erotic lesbian romances. I also dabble in poetry and have recently begun writing screenplays. I hope you enjoy your visit!

Saturday, September 3, 2016

Saturday's New Excerpt – Partners: The Wrong Corpse

Frankie parked the car as far as she could off the shoulder of the road obscuring it from view by overgrown brush. She turned off the engine. "Now we wait."

Johanna patted Frankie's knee. "Let's make ourselves comfortable. This could be a long night." She settled back in her seat.

"I'm glad we got out of the office at a decent hour so you were able to cook that fantastic dinner. I love when you cook."

Frankie grabbed her hand, giving it a squeeze. "Don't forget it's your turn to cook tomorrow night. I'm thinking I may be in the mood for something hot and spicy, like Mexican."

"Then afterwards maybe we'll get a chance to go for that moonlight swim we've been aiming for all summer, before the nice weather disappears." She sighed deeply. "In a couple of weeks it's
going to be too chilly to swim at night."

Frankie ran her tongue seductively over her lips. "I can't wait to see your naked body shimmering in the moonlight. Remember last summer, making love in the pool and on the deck?"

"Stop or we're going to end up in the backseat," Johanna warned.

"And that's a bad thing?" She cocked an eye.


Torrid Books
Simon and Schuster  
All Romance Ebooks 
Amazon 
Barnes & Noble 
Itunes 
Google Play 
Kobo 

No comments:

Post a Comment