About Me

Welcome to my blog! I write sensual/erotic lesbian romances. I also dabble in poetry and have recently begun writing screenplays. I hope you enjoy your visit!

Saturday, September 24, 2016

Saturday's New Excerpt – Partners: The Other Woman

"Well, that's really none of my business and personally I couldn't care less. I'm sure you can find another PI to help you. Or better yet turn it over to the police. That's what you should have done in the first place. If the threats are postmarked from Atlantic City, then you should contact the authorities there."

"I can't go to the police."

"Gretchen, I don't really give a damn about you or whatever mess you've gotten yourself into." Johanna threw her hands up in exasperation. "Look, it's late and I'd like to go to bed so I'm asking you politely to leave. If you don't, I'll call the sheriff."

Gretchen's back stiffened and her eyes flashed angrily as she rose. "You haven't heard the last of me." She put her coat on not bothering to button it. "Your perfect little world is going to come crashing down, Jo. Sooner than you think." She straightened her shoulders as she passed Frankie. "Personally I think you could have done much better." She turned on her heel and seconds later slammed out of the door. A couple of minutes later her car roared down the driveway. After waiting a few minutes, Frankie walked over to the security system and secured the gate.


Torrid Books
Simon and Schuster  
All Romance Ebooks 
Amazon 
Barnes & Noble 
Itunes 
Google Play 
Kobo 

No comments:

Post a Comment