About Me

Welcome to my blog! I write sensual/erotic lesbian romances. I also dabble in poetry and have recently begun writing screenplays. I hope you enjoy your visit!

Saturday, October 31, 2015

Saturday's New Excerpt – The Prize

"To each her own," Micki said, raising her glass as in a toast. "I prefer my unbridled freedom."

Liz frowned at her. "I bet I know the woman you'd give it up for in a heartbeat." Her gaze drifted to Starlyn.

Micki didn't respond. Her friend knew her too well.

"You've screwed almost every woman in here," Jennie, a perky redhead who made up the rest of their foursome, said casting an eye around the crowded bar. "Don't you ever wish for that one special someone, Micki? I mean besides Starlyn."

"I've fucked maybe half of them," Micki answered, turning to face Jennie with a wide smile. "And no, I don't want to settle down. I'm having too much fun." Her eyes drifted back to Starlyn.

"But you would settle down if you had Starlyn," Liz stated. "I know you better than anyone, Mick."



No comments:

Post a Comment