About Me

Welcome to my blog! I write sensual/erotic lesbian romances. I also dabble in poetry and have recently begun writing screenplays. I hope you enjoy your visit!

Saturday, October 10, 2015

Saturday's New Excerpt – More Love Unleashed – Games

"What about your sex life?" Peyton asked bluntly.

Chloe's face flushed. "I…I can't remember the last time we've been together. At least a month." She felt her face grow warmer. "It's not that I haven't wanted to, but she's been so busy that I'm usually asleep by the time she comes to bed," she added quickly. She'd never discussed her sex life with anyone before, but now assumed that Myra had. If Myra indeed had, did she make it sound as though it were all Chloe's fault? Or had she confided to her best friend that Chloe just didn't turn her on anymore?



No comments:

Post a Comment