About Me

Welcome to my blog! I write sensual/erotic lesbian romances. I also dabble in poetry and have recently begun writing screenplays. I hope you enjoy your visit!

Saturday, August 29, 2015

Saturday's New Excerpt - Destiny

Rachel looked at her barely able to stand the pain in her lover's eyes. "I love you with all my heart, Kerri. I want a future with you, but just not here."

"I can't figure you out at all some times, but I can tell you one thing…the way you're talking doesn't make me feel very secure."

"I do love you so much, Kerri. Please don't ever doubt that." She grabbed Kerri's hands.

Kerri gazed into Rachel's eyes then leaned in closer softly moving her lips as she gently caressed Rachel's neck with tender kisses. "Do you?" she hoarsely whispered. "Show me." She rubbed Rachel's back, and then unhurriedly undid her bra. Her hands found the familiar breasts and she softly cupped them, massaging first one and then the other. A moan escaped from Rachel's lips.

No comments:

Post a Comment