About Me

Welcome to my blog! I write sensual/erotic lesbian romances. I also dabble in poetry and have recently begun writing screenplays. I hope you enjoy your visit!

Saturday, September 2, 2023

Saturday's Excerpt – Sweet Surrender

 A light tap on the door startled her. She pulled herself to her feet and brushed the tears from her cheeks. She peered through the peephole and was surprised to see Officer Hunter standing on the other side of her door. She drew a deep breath, ran her fingers through her hair, and opened the door. 

"Can I do something for you, Officer?" Sawyer asked. She noted how different the woman looked out of uniform. Her silky blonde hair fell to her shoulders and she was tall, trim, and very attractive. She was dressed in jeans and a dark green blouse. She looked as hot out of her uniform as she did in it. Her deep blue eyes were friendly as she smiled at Sawyer.

No comments:

Post a Comment