About Me

Welcome to my blog! I write sensual/erotic lesbian romances. I also dabble in poetry and have recently begun writing screenplays. I hope you enjoy your visit!

Saturday, October 2, 2021

Saturday's Excerpt – Partners: Blinded By The Trees

"Oh, Frankie," Selma moaned, clutching her chest as Frankie walked her to the front of the tree. "How can a human being do that to another human being? What would possess someone to do something so horrifying?"

"I don’t know, Mom," Frankie answered quietly. "I just don’t know."

"If this is like some of the crimes you and Johanna had to respond to on the police force I don’t know how you stayed sane." She peered at Frankie. "How did you stomach it?"

Frankie saw the tears glistening in her mother’s eyes. Her tender heart could never bear some of what they had witnessed. "Sometimes I don’t know how we did either, Mom." She looked toward the group. She never thought she’d see such a brutal murder in Charlestown.

Simon & Schuster

Amazon 

Barnes & Noble

No comments:

Post a Comment