About Me

Welcome to my blog! I write sensual/erotic lesbian romances. I also dabble in poetry and have recently begun writing screenplays. I hope you enjoy your visit!

Saturday, October 16, 2021

Saturday's Excerpt – Partners: Winds Of Fire

Frankie pulled the car over to let two fire trucks with sirens blaring, roar past.

"Another fire," Johanna said. "Too early for the elusive arsonist."

Frankie grunted. "I hope they catch the bastard soon. Who knows where he'll strike next?"

"No leads last I heard, but then I haven't really been keeping up with the news lately."

Frankie glanced at her. "From what I've heard it's been only trash cans outside of commercial businesses that have closed for the night. No major damage except to the trash receptacles."

"It doesn't make sense. People are still around the area shopping at some of the other merchants who are open later, but no one ever sees anything or anyone acting suspicious."

"How many people are out back where the bins are usually located? Only an employee putting trash into a bin. So we can rule out an employee." Frankie speculated. "It's either a pyromaniac or someone looking for revenge."

"It could be an employee who is a pyromaniac. If it's someone looking for revenge, then it's odd that he would have that many businesses to settle a score with. But then, who knows? Nothing about any crime is ever logical," Johanna said. "And neither are the criminals."

Simon & Schuster

Amazon 

Barnes & Noble

No comments:

Post a Comment