About Me

Welcome to my blog! I write sensual/erotic lesbian romances. I also dabble in poetry and have recently begun writing screenplays. I hope you enjoy your visit!

Saturday, September 26, 2020

Saturday's Excerpt – The Second Time Around

She grinned at her. "And just what is it that you think I need?"

Rachel laughed mischievously. "Maybe it’s about time you concentrated on your physical needs, and I don’t mean the one-night stands you’re notorious for."

"And just what are you suggesting?" Kassie asked, feigning ignorance.

Rachel scowled good-naturedly. "You know exactly what I’m talking about. You need a woman who will be there for you on all levels. Someone who will be a friend as well as a lover. Not just some stranger you pick up only to get laid." She paused. "Someday, all of those one night stands are going to catch up with you."

Kassie, wide-eyed, pretended shock as she stared at her assistant. "Why Rachel Byron. Are you offering…"

Rachel giggled as she held a hand up palm out. "Ah, no. Tyler satisfies me completely, and as much as I love you, you just don’t have the right equipment to satisfy me."

"Then you haven’t looked in my toy chest." Kassie smiled at Rachel’s pretended stunned expression and laughed. 

Amazon 

Barnes & Noble 

Extasy Books

No comments:

Post a Comment