About Me

Welcome to my blog! I write sensual/erotic lesbian romances. I also dabble in poetry and have recently begun writing screenplays. I hope you enjoy your visit!

Saturday, September 12, 2020

Saturday's Excerpt – Behind Closed Doors

 Kera’s heart pounded. She didn’t like the way the woman was staring at her. The brunette’s eyes traveled swiftly from Kera’s thin frame to her eyes. The woman was impeccably dressed. Her figure was trim and her long brown hair cascaded over her shoulders. Her face was beautiful with clear green eyes and high cheekbones. Maybe she was new and didn’t know the proper procedures for dealing with Annette. The way her eyes were scrutinizing Kera unnerved her, making her raise her guard. Could she have been hired to track Kera down? Kera knew that she couldn’t let the woman see her mounting fear. That would be a dead giveaway so she quickly composed herself as she returned the woman’s smile.

"No. I made a wrong turn. I actually came in for directions, but since I’m here, I think I’ll just look around for a while if that’s okay. At least until the rain lets up."

Kera nodded. "Just let me know if you need some help." She moved to a corner of the store and pretended to be arranging shoes while she kept an eye on the woman out of the corner of her eye. The uneasiness stayed with her. She wondered if she should make a quick exit, then realized that would be the worst thing she could do at this point. That would surely cause the woman’s suspicions to be aroused.

Amazon

Barnes & Noble

Extasy Books 

No comments:

Post a Comment