About Me

Welcome to my blog! I write sensual/erotic lesbian romances. I also dabble in poetry and have recently begun writing screenplays. I hope you enjoy your visit!

Saturday, May 11, 2019

Saturday's Excerpt – Partners: Winds Of Fire

Frankie lay naked on her back as Johanna sensuously rubbed oil into her flesh. She sighed contentedly as she stared at the twinkling stars visible through the skylight. The rest of the room was illuminated with candles. She loved the feel of Johanna's fingertips gently massaging her skin. Her body came alive with the slightest touch from her. She inhaled deeply as her body involuntarily twitched.

Johanna straddled her body over Frankie's. "I love having total control," she whispered, reaching a hand to where Frankie's wrists were secured to the bedposts.

"And I love totally submitting to you," Frankie whispered hoarsely.

"Do you trust me?"

"With my life," she answered as she tried to close her mouth over one of Johanna's breasts, which was so tantalizing close. She flicked her tongue, just grazing the nipple. She saw the desire instantly appear in Johanna's eyes.


Torrid Books 
Simon and Schuster 
Amazon 
Barnes & Noble 
Google Play 
Kobo Books 
Ebook Mall 
BAM

No comments:

Post a Comment