About Me

Welcome to my blog! I write sensual/erotic lesbian romances. I also dabble in poetry and have recently begun writing screenplays. I hope you enjoy your visit!

Saturday, May 19, 2018

Saturday's Excerpt – Partners: Deception

Johanna swallowed hard. "I swear, if it wasn't broad daylight I'd whip everything off my desk and take you right now."

Frankie cocked an eye. "Now who's insatiable?"

Johanna laughed softly. "Okay. We're even." The phone buzzed and Johanna picked it up. "Hi, Trey. Calm down and tell me what's wrong."

Frankie immediately leaned forward and looked at Johanna. Trey Daniels was one of their closest friends. They'd met him after they'd quit the Philadelphia police force and
moved to Charlestown where they purchased twenty acres, built their dream home, rented an office in a strip mall sandwiched between a coffee shop and hair salon and hung
out their sign: Obrien and Barker Private Investigators.

"Does Will know?" Johanna asked.

Frankie's curiosity was piqued. She wished Johanna had put the phone on speaker. She couldn't read much in Johanna's expression and hoped there wasn't a problem between
Trey and Will. Will Benjamin was not only Trey's life partner, but business partner as well. Trey owned a landscaping business, over the years had expanded it, and now
had added an entire crew to run most of it while he got his new construction business off the ground.

"Okay. We'll see what we can find out. I'll talk to you later, Trey. No, don't worry. We won't let Will know." She hung up the phone.

"I hope it's not trouble in paradise," Frankie said.

"No. It's nothing like that. Trey wants us to do a thorough background check on an old friend of Will's."


Amazon 
Torrid Books 
Simon and Schuster 
Itunes 
Barnes & Noble 
Google Play 
Kobo

No comments:

Post a Comment