About Me

Welcome to my blog! I write sensual/erotic lesbian romances. I also dabble in poetry and have recently begun writing screenplays. I hope you enjoy your visit!

Saturday, April 14, 2018

Saturday's Excerpt – Partners: The Other Woman

Johanna's complexion paled when she saw the woman. She looked anxiously at her mother.

Gracelyn sat stony faced as she met Johanna's eyes. "Johanna, I'm sure you two have a lot to talk about."

"You two know each other?" Frankie's eyes clouded as she wondered what the connection was between Johanna and the blonde. Johanna looked deeply distressed and her eyes flashed angrily as she made her way over to where Frankie still stood in the doorway. She slipped her arm through Frankie's.

Johanna cleared her throat. "Frankie, this is Gretchen Wyler. We knew each other years ago in California."

"Now, Jo, we were much more than just friends," Gretchen cooed as her eyes swept appreciatively over Johanna then settled on Frankie. "We've already met. I thought you were Jo's secretary," she said, annoyed. "You didn't tell me differently."

"I had no reason to," Frankie replied smugly. "Now what are you doing at my home this time of night?"


Torrid Books 
Simon and Schuster 
Amazon 
Barnes & Noble 
Google Play 
Kobo 
BAM

No comments:

Post a Comment